Haunted Hike 2023
This year's theme: TBD
What to Expect:
100% Outdoors • Hayride • Guided Hike • Decorated Trails • Spooky Characters • Flashing Lights • Strobes • Jump Scares • Screams •
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your selected departure time for check-in, restrooms, etc.
- Failure to arrive on time can result in your departure time being pushed back to the next available time slot.
- This event is 100% outdoors, so please dress appropriately.
- In the event of inclement weather, guests will be contacted via email or phone to reschedule or receive a full refund if the event is canceled.
- Daytime hikes are great for young children and intended to be less scary! You know your child best, but night time hikes can be quite scary for children.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
This event is our largest fundraiser of the year, and it would not be possible without the gracious people that volunteer their time to help create scenes, set-up the trails, dress-up as spooky characters, and other behind the scenes tasks! A HUGE thank you to our Haunted Hike volunteers and supporters!