Haunted Hike 2022
This year's theme: Scooby Doo
Ruh-Roh! It looks like we have another mystery on our hands! The gang needs your help finding who is responsible for releasing all the monsters at Douglas-Hart! Would you do it for a scooby snack?
Tickets at the door are NOT guaranteed. Pre-Sale is strongly recommended. Click the link below to be redirected to our registration site for pre-sale tickets!
What to Expect:
100% Outdoors • Hayride • Guided Hike • Decorated Trails • Spooky Characters • Flashing Lights • Strobes • Jump Scares • Screams •
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your selected departure time for check-in, restrooms, etc.
- Failure to arrive on time can result in your departure time being pushed back to the next available time slot.
- This year the hayride will be FIRST, followed by a hike back to the nature center.
- This event is 100% outdoors, so please dress appropriately.
- In the event of inclement weather, guests will be contacted via email or phone to reschedule or receive a full refund if the event is canceled.
- Daytime hikes are great for young children and intended to be less scary! You know your child best, but night time hikes can be quite scary for children.
This event is our largest fundraiser of the year, and it would not be possible without the gracious people that volunteer their time to help create scenes, set-up the trails, dress-up as spooky characters, and other behind the scenes tasks! A HUGE thank you to our Haunted Hike volunteers and supporters!